[Desktop][Browse] Get back to the orginal position in the album library

[Desktop][Browse] Get back to the orginal position in the album library

filippo1089
Casual Listener

Hi! The new update of the desktop app looks very nice and the overall user experience has improved in my opinion. I figured there is something that was better implemented before though: as an album listener I have a big album library which I tend to listen in chronological order. Now, the older version of Spotify desktop app takes the user back to the exact same position in the album library once you hit "back" from the specific album. But now, the new interface takes the user back to the album on top (i.e. the last album you added in your library) and it takes a lot of time to go back to the position wanted in the library. Could you please restore the "older" way to navigate in the album library? Thanks in advance

1 Reply

Mihail

Hey @filippo1089 ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

The folks at our tech team are currently looking into this, so make sure to vote for this Ongoing Issue here if you haven't already. You can also follow the steps provided under Status Update.

It'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this. We'll be sure to keep you updated with any news on the matter there.

Hope this is helpful and don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

MihailModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” - Keith Richards
SUGGESTED POSTS