Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop][Browse] show a link to the playlist/album which the current song is played from

Solved!

[Desktop][Browse] show a link to the playlist/album which the current song is played from

If you are playing a song and click on the track title you are going to the album page even if the song is played from a playlist. 

That is an issue if you are listening to music and then navigate to another album to check something.

We need to clearly see where the song is playing from and be able to navigate to that page, if it was played from an album, to that album. If it is played from a playlist, to that playlist.

Captura de pantalla 2022-02-11 a las 20.29.58.png

Captura de pantalla 2022-02-11 a las 20.30.43.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @rinopopo

I think I understand the issue you are having and believe I have a solution for you. If you're looking at the the two images you posted, you can click on the icon to the left of the song title/artist name, and it will take to wherever you started playing the song from, whether its from a playlist or the official album or elsewhere.

I was able to navigate to one of my own playlists to begin playing a song, then proceeded to search on another page. I was able to then click on the icon in the bottom left and it took me right back to the playlist that that song was a part of.

Please let me know if this is the solution you were looking for or if we need to figure out a different solution. Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @rinopopo

I think I understand the issue you are having and believe I have a solution for you. If you're looking at the the two images you posted, you can click on the icon to the left of the song title/artist name, and it will take to wherever you started playing the song from, whether its from a playlist or the official album or elsewhere.

I was able to navigate to one of my own playlists to begin playing a song, then proceeded to search on another page. I was able to then click on the icon in the bottom left and it took me right back to the playlist that that song was a part of.

Please let me know if this is the solution you were looking for or if we need to figure out a different solution. Thanks!

Can’t believe how I missed this. Right solution. Thank you!

Suggested posts