Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop][Friend Feed] I have no friends, how do I turn off the friends list?

Solved!

[Desktop][Friend Feed] I have no friends, how do I turn off the friends list?

The only topics I've found are gushing about how helpful the friends feed is, but I didn't ask for this option, it's currently opened to half of my app window and will not minimize nor turn off.

Next time, when you're implementing a community driven application idea, please include an option to remove it when it's unneeded or hide it when it's not in use.

Please note: This does not mean I need friend requests to create a need to use the friends list, keep your ideas to yourself.

image.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I agree with this entirely. I don't really share my music with friends, nor do they plan to share with me. All this tab does is take up space on the screen and make it look awkward. It would be nice to be able to adjust the space or, in my case, remove it entirely

Edit: After looking through other submissions with the same complaint, I found a solution to this that works. Go to settings and under "Display", there are four settings. Turning "See what your friends are playing" off closes the bar.

*your display name* -> Settings -> Display -> "See what your friends are playing" -> off

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

I agree with this entirely. I don't really share my music with friends, nor do they plan to share with me. All this tab does is take up space on the screen and make it look awkward. It would be nice to be able to adjust the space or, in my case, remove it entirely

Edit: After looking through other submissions with the same complaint, I found a solution to this that works. Go to settings and under "Display", there are four settings. Turning "See what your friends are playing" off closes the bar.

*your display name* -> Settings -> Display -> "See what your friends are playing" -> off

Suggested posts