Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop] Joe Rogan Podcast - Can't see the content below his face

[Desktop] Joe Rogan Podcast - Can't see the content below his face

Hi there,

I'm using the Spotify desktop player, and the amount of viewable area underneath the JRE logo is so small that I can't even browse the available episodes. Since I don't know how to explain this issue correctly, I've attached a screenshot. 

I've tried various viewing options, clicked everywhere I could think of to try to change the view, but no luck... 

Hopefully someone sees this and a fix is on the way. 

Thanks

spotify JRE display.JPG

4 Replies

Hey @unclemookie

Help’s here!

We hope you don’t mind us replying now as we just stumbled upon this thread.

It's a good idea to run a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your PC to make sure you get the latest app version with all necessary updates. 

If you see no difference after the clean reinstall, check your hosts file for entries that need to be deleted. Follow the steps described here on how you can do that. 

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help. 

Did you find a solution for this problem yet? Because I have the exact same thing and it's annoying as heck because I can't read who the guest is or info about the guest.  And my other podcasts on Spotify are not setup this way.

Hey there @Skipmunk,

Thank you for your post in this thread. We're happy to help.

Can you confirm if you followed the steps that @Ivan provided in his reply above?

If you did and it didn't do the trick, can you let us know if this occurs on one specific device or multiple devices?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I've had exactly the same issue - I got round it by choosing the content on my phone where everything works perfectly, and then switching over to my laptop.

However I've just come on to complain that the video has just disappeared, 4 mins into the podcast, I look up and it's gone, now all I see is the content. Ironic.

I wouldn't mind but I pay family premium, and as far as I'm concerned the Joe Rogan show is wrecked. They've ruined it by making it so difficult to watch. Sod them.

Suggested posts