Premium

Country

USA

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10,etc.

My Question or Issue

It seems like whoever is in charge of the Desktop Podcast experience does not listen to podcasts. Some of these have been addressed in other threads and for other platforms but never that I have found all in one place. There are so many missing features but these are the ones off the top of my head:

***Mark episodes as played/unplayed (Seriously why isn't this an option)

***Mark ALL episodes as played/unplayed (This 1000% keeps people from switching to Spotify)

*Easy place to find all new podcast episodes

*Ability to sort play order for each podcast (Newest to Oldest or Oldest to Newest)

*Turn off auto-play

*Ability to add premium RSS feeds/URLs

This is by far the worst podcast player I've used.

3 Replies

Hey @HotGuac,

We appreciate you bringing your feedback to the Community 🙂

The best way for us to be able to act on users' ideas is if they're submitted individually as ideas in the Idea Exchange.

To learn more about how the Idea Exchange works, make sure to check out this Spotify Answer.

If you still have any questions, let us know - we'll be right here.

I wanted to post in the Ideas forum but I guess I haven't posted enough to be able to do that. There's not a clear set of criteria to be eligible to post there. 

Hey @HotGuac,

Do you mind trying to post your idea in an incognito window or a different browser to see if that fixes it?

If not, are you seeing an error message when you try to post to the Idea Exchange? If so, could you send us a screenshot? We'll look into it.

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

Suggested posts