Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop][Playlists] Custom order of songs

[Desktop][Playlists] Custom order of songs

Plan

Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

(Dell XPS 8920)

Operating System

(Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Whenever I wanted to customize the track order on my playlist I would add an album/song, select them and drag them up to where I wanted them to be. However ever since the new update the playlist screen does not scroll up, only down, which is a problem since whenever I add something to it, the tracks are at the bottom. Is anyone else having the same issues as me?

3 Replies

Hey @RonnieSkylar

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!        

First up we suggest performing a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your PC since this will remove any corrupted data from previous installations that could be causing this issue. 

If you see no difference after the clean reinstall, check your hosts file for entries that need to be deleted. Follow the steps described here on how you can do that. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.  

Hello @Ivan!

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately I already tried doing what you told me and it hasn't worked yet. I will provide a link to a video showing exactly what my issue is so maybe you can understand it better.

https://youtu.be/iqm2Hwl7opU

Thank you very much in advance!

Hi there @RonnieSkylar,

Thanks for getting back in touch and for the video.

Could you try it using a different account, like a friend's or relative's, and let us know if the issue persists? This would help us determine if this is account-related.

Also, give it a try on the web player and let us know how it goes.

We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts