Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop][Podcasts] Sort Playlist Tracks (especially My Episodes)

[Desktop][Podcasts] Sort Playlist Tracks (especially My Episodes)

I would like to be able to sort the My Episodes podcast playlist by Podcast Name, Date Added, and maybe Date Released. I listen to some podcasts from start to end, but then there are others that come out every day that I want to start my day with. I think this could be an easy fix as we used to be able to play a song playlist alphabetically by title or artist or by date added. Thank you for considering.

1 Reply

Hey @JenY13

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

We moved your post from the Ideas board to the relevant Help board, where it fits better.

You can already sort Your episodes by Recently added, by Creator and Alphabetically on the desktop app. Also, you can sort them by Recently added and by Release date on the mobile app. You can check this article for more info. 

On another note, a similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts