Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop] Select default Sound Device

Solved!

[Desktop] Select default Sound Device

--enable-audio-graph command line option stop working

how to open output sound device selection in advanced settings now?

Premium

Windows 10

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @mprussia 

Windows 10 has now built in the feature of selecting input/output device per app. You can find it by doing this:

1. Right-click on speaker icon on Taskbar's notification area, select "Open Sound Settings"

2. In Sound Settings scroll down to "Other sound options" and click on "App Volume And Device Preferences"

3. At the top you'll find general system-wide settings, below you find dedicated settings for each open app. You'll need to have Spotify open to see it there.

You may need to restart Spotify for changes to take effect. Input is for mics and other tools, output is your audio interface, speakers, headphones, so on.

Hope this helps, have a nice day! 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @mprussia 

Windows 10 has now built in the feature of selecting input/output device per app. You can find it by doing this:

1. Right-click on speaker icon on Taskbar's notification area, select "Open Sound Settings"

2. In Sound Settings scroll down to "Other sound options" and click on "App Volume And Device Preferences"

3. At the top you'll find general system-wide settings, below you find dedicated settings for each open app. You'll need to have Spotify open to see it there.

You may need to restart Spotify for changes to take effect. Input is for mics and other tools, output is your audio interface, speakers, headphones, so on.

Hope this helps, have a nice day! 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts