Desktop app not filling screen

Solved!

Desktop app not filling screen

RK_E

Upon opening, there is a small gap between the Spotify window and the taskbar which shows whatever is behind the window (in the first screenshot, it's the white line). If I minimize and then reopen the window, this line becomes black (as shown in the second screenshot), which is a little better but still quite noticable.

Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot (2).png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Desktop app not filling screen

Tom
Spotify Legend

Hey Folks, 

Just wanted to give a heads up that this was fixed in the 1809 update. If you're still experiencing this make sure you're running the latest version of Windows.

Thanks!

/T

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Betreff: Desktop app not filling screen

Merowinger
Roadie

Since the update of Windows 10 (Build 1803) is the window behaviour of Spotify very annoying. Everytime I open the app via the tray icon the window is not maximized to full screen. I have to use the maximize button in the title bar two times (!) before I can use Spotify in full screen.

Unbenannt.jpg

awhiskin
Regular

Just chiming in to say that I'm having the same issue:

1.png
2.png
3.png

a-brown

same issue here since early this year... applciation still updates every week or two but no change to the window filling error

gjdass

Same here. Very annoying. Without mentionning the new app (from early 2018) on Windows 10 is terrible ... The design was way better before. Don't understand why the app has been updated that way ... Sometimes, users are just fine with what they have you know.

Capture.JPGCapture1.JPG

Solution!

Tom
Spotify Legend

Hey Folks, 

Just wanted to give a heads up that this was fixed in the 1809 update. If you're still experiencing this make sure you're running the latest version of Windows.

Thanks!

/T

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS