Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop][iPhone] Syncronization between queues works badly

[Desktop][iPhone] Syncronization between queues works badly

I am experiencing a problem with using the iPhone app and Desktop app.

When I go to work I listen on my iPhone. Then when I get to work I switch to using the Desktop version instead. 

Then the queue is synconized so I can keep listening on the same queue as in the iPhone. (or at least it is the same playlist). This is ok, eventhough I would like to have an option to choose if I want to have this syncronization.

But then the problem is that at work I listen the whole day, I make a big queue of music I want to listen to. And then I go home so I switch to the phone again. 

Then the queues is not synconized but the phone is still where I left it when I arrived at work in the morning.

And when I get back the next day, since the desktop syncronizes with the phone, my big queue I had made the day before is gone.

Very annoying when you have spent a long time queing a lot of new music that I do not previously know or have on a playlist.

I would like to see that they both act independently so that my big queue is still left when I get back to work (or at least have the option to choose this).

2 Replies

I have the same queue sync problem between iphone and windows app. Specifically it's worst when I add songs into the queue on my phone. The player on the windows desktop shows a different (already played) song is playing and doesn't update even when restarting the desktop app.

Hey @micahlewisbeard

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this!

Could you try to log out > restart your phone > log back in to see if that makes any difference for you?

In case the issue persists, you can try performing a clean reinstall of the app on both your phone and computer. This is more thorough than a regular one and can be helpful to get rid of any cache that might be interfering with app's performance.

On another note, can you let us know which source you used to download Desktop App? If you have downloaded from the Windows Apps store, could you try getting it from our web site and vice versa?

Keep us posted, 

Cheers!

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts