Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discover Weekly didn't update

Solved!

Discover Weekly didn't update

This is the first time my Discover Weekly didn't update. What should I do? Can Spotify solve it for me?

Thanks,
Carol

110 Replies

Hi There,

Tried everything logging in and out, downloaded a new spotify, followed it on and off, now on, but it's still not working. Is there another solution?

Ditto. 

Mine hasn't updated in three weeks, is there any solution?

Mine didn't update today; first time it happened for me. Signed out of all devices from the main account, unfollowed first, logged back in, no luck. This sucks 😞

Same issue as those above. 

This playlist has not updated three weeks in a row. A month or so back the playlist actually disappeared entirely. Followed / unfollowed, logged out of all accounts... etc.

Love the service as it keeps things fresh. Hoping this gets resolved.

My Discover Weekly didn't update at first this morning. Then it did update, but now it has a lot of reruns from the last DW playlist if not the last couple. This is unusual and has never happed before.

I thought my Discover weekly wasn't updating. However, I think it is. But the algorythm is stuck in some kind of rutt. It's giving me mostly the same tracks in the same order with a couple of new ones and a couple that it regularly "discovers". Any ideas spotify team?

After looking at the newest replies, I think my problem is the same as theirs: it updated, but most of the tracks were the same as last week.

I also have this issue. This is the third monday my discover weekly has had the same playlist. What should I do?

Same here, 3 weeks in a row!

It's been 3 weeks since my discover weekly has not been upsated

same here 😕

I am having the same issue; some of the songs changed, but many are reruns.

It's been exactly the same, premium Spotify, no weekly update for a few weeks, some new tracks but 95% seen previous week. I only stream Spotify on my iPhone. It's a problem because every Monday I love going through the playlist with my husband. He's a huge music fan and has recommended Spotify to people specifically mentioning Discover Weekly as the most interesting feature. 

FYI Spotify I am following the playlist. I only use my phone to access Spotify. I've even deleted the app and started again and no change. 😬

Same issue for three weeks. They playlist updated, but the tracks are mostly same as previous weeks.

Hi I'm also having this problem, it has not updated in 3 weeks. I have tried logging out and back in, restarting my computer, and I know I listen to other playlists that aren't my Discover Weekly one. how can I fix it?

Long time listener first time poster- Discover weekly not updating for me either.

same here too.

I'v tried everything:

-Installed a new spotify.

-I follow my list (on and off)

-Logged in en logged out and in.

-Logged in trough the right account.

What else can I do? Is this a bug?

This bug appears to be persistent for years now. Is it so difficult to solve?

Hey guys, could you take a look at this ?.

I'm using the facebook login, but after seeing that recomendation, i've the login with username and password.

My playlist has not been updated for the past 2 or 3 weeks I think.

Thanks!

Suggested posts