Free

Country

Italy

Device

Samsung Galaxy A5 2016

Operating System

Windows 7

My Question or Issue

Hi once again my Discover Weekly is not updating on monday. Last week i finally get the update (but then again on tuesday i got another update that changed half of the playlist...), but this time it seems we are back to the problem of no update (i just hope it will do the update at least tuesday, better than nothing). Here is the link, please, really please, fix this problem! Thanks!

https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZEVXcKFVCiukmEhK?si=0OC1YT2SSD2lYp67_-b3Yg

7 Replies

Hey @nighthawk989, welcome to the Community.

You came to the right place!

Could you please follow these steps:

1. Log out of Spotify
  2. Close the app (even from background using Task Manager)
  3. Open Spotify
  4. Log back in

It should work now.

If you still need help, just give me a shout 😉

Hi, thanks for the response, i tried all the steps, but nothing happened!

Updated right now at midnight tuesday. Just happened some other times...weird, but better than nothing if we can't find a solution..

That’s really strange!

I am into it. As soon as I find something I will let you know! 🤞

Hi! Thanks for your interest! It's since april that i got some weird updates: sometimes double updates (monday, then on tuesday half playlist change), or, like this time, i get the update only on tuesday. I repeat, still better than receiving nothing, but very strange. Hope you can fix that. I saw that some other users are experiencing problems similar or equal to this! Let me know, thanks again!

Hey @nighthawk989,

Please have a look at this thread.

Hope it helps 🙂

Have to bump this topic because the problem is back. Last week, the famous "double" update, this week, no update on monday, so i gotta hope it will arrive at least on tuesday, but i will be happier if i don't have this problem anymore.....

https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZEVXcKFVCiukmEhK?si=_sqW3a2eTqK5CdA113VPYA

Suggested posts