Discover weekly empty

Solved!
3 people liked this

Discover weekly empty

Cyldman
Casual Listener

Hey guys, so it's been the third week with this issue, I though it could be a problem with spotify so I let it go, but I'm guessing it's my account only.

My discover weekly it's empty, and I tried to logout and login again and I tried to unfollow and follow the playlist.

Still empty.

It's the main reason I use spotify, any idea how to fix it?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Discover weekly empty

Hey folks,

Sounds like @Smexyskeletor's solution from this thread solved the issue for you - kudos to you!

Let us know if you're still experiencing this issue - we'll be here to help.

PeterModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"It's my job to see the world and report back. It's my job to feel things fiercely.
And it's my job to be present." - Maggie Rogers
22 Replies

Discover Weekly

-xk_xbz0vbyc

Plan

Free

Country

United States 

My Question or Issue

My Discover Weekly has not properly updated. There are only two songs in the playlist.

Re: Discover Weekly

umar4812
Casual Listener

I'm having the same issue. Only three songs are on my PC. I found that my phone properly updated with the rest of the tracks, but my PC is stuck on only three. I also added those tracks to my favourite songs, and a playlist. None of them are present on my PC.

1 person liked this

AegisFalcon
Regular

same for me, and if you go in artist album, you can't play any musics or not much

you're not alone and many have this problem for a few weeks now.

it's annoying i know, wait and see for they will fix it

Rock Star 5
Rock Star 5

Hey there @Cyldman,

thanks for posting in the community !

This sounds odd.

Please perform a full uninstall and reinstall of the Spotify app.

In addition, check other devices to see if the Discover Weekly feature appears (including the Spotify web player).

If the steps above had not helped, send me some screenshots so i can take a closer look.

Waiting on your update =)

OneByBooRock Star 5
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

MadLove
Regular

Same problem here, it happened after the last update so I let it go and thought it would get fixed.
Last week I had only 4 songs in my discover weekly, this week only 2!
Also when I go to an artist's page can't play any song... (it seems random since it's not happening with all the artists).

dsds.jpg

JadeSabre
Casual Listener

I'm having this problem, too! Also on my third week. I can fix it by uninstalling and reinstalling Spotify, but that means I end up having to do it twice a week, as after I reinstall to fix the Discover Weekly, my Release Radar has the same problem on Friday. I really wish there was a permanent solution to this.

1 person liked this

pod764
Regular

Thanks man. Had the same issue as OP on my PC-App. Checked my phone and the full  list appeared on it, as well as on the web player. After  reinstalling my spotify app on pc it worked again. 

Highlighted

JadeSabre
Casual Listener

It appears on web for me, too, but then I can't actually play it! I hope it sticks around for you, though, and that you don't have to end up reinstalling next week :/

1 person liked this

joosbuijs
Casual Listener

Same issue here.

Instead of reinstalling Spotify clearing the Spotify folder in AppData (in your users\USERID folder), with Spotify closed, also fixed it for me.

SUGGESTED POSTS