Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discover weekly playlist was rebuilt in the middle of the week (songs disappeared from the list)

Discover weekly playlist was rebuilt in the middle of the week (songs disappeared from the list)

Plan

Premium

Country

Cyprus

Device

iPhone 6, Win 10 laptop

Operating System

(iOS 12.4.8,  Windows 10)

Settings:

"show unavailable songs" is turned on

My Question or Issue

1. I've listened all songs of discover weekly in first 2 days of the week (partly from desktop, partly from ios)

2. Today is wednesday and I wanted to continue listening Discover weekly playlist: chose the song and clicked on play

3. Song finished and next song started but I've noticed that it is not the song from Discover weekly for sure
4. I've opened playlist again and occasionally it was refreshed and some new songs appeared and part of old songs disappeared.

5. I've checked phone and discover weekly there does not contain part of old songs anymore too

I have a history of plays on last fm, and it shows exactly what I listened yesterday from the Discover weekly playlist. And my liked songs also shows what was liked. And I have not listened yesterday anything except Discover Weekly

So, seems like for no reason Discover Weekly playlist was rebuilt in the middle of the week and partly contains previous playlist songs and partly new.

Attaching screenshots with examples of missing songs.

11111.png
3 Replies

found out, that discover weekly playlist in browser still contains these songs

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZEVXcWO8e4UA8GZJ?si=pSZqb3uATMuqtEVkA44biA

333333.png

And one day later playlist on all devices magically fixed.

What is going on? I don't know

Screenshot 2020-11-12 125522.jpg

Hey hey @dead_lesbian!

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community.

If everything looks as it should right now, it's possible that you experience some temporary syncing error. Sorry for any inconvenience that might have caused.

Hopefully everything will run smoothly from now on. We'll be here if there's anything else we can do for you.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts