Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Disturbing commercial clash

Disturbing commercial clash

Hey Spotify,

I would just like to semi complain about the commercial(s). I have no problem hearing most of them but when I am in the middle of an very nice upbeat, Big Band jazz/swing playlist I follow and then suddenly hear a talentless, so called hip hop commercial [for Asap Rocky in this case] it REALLY throws everything off. I used to listen to hip hop but a hip hop commercial in the middle of a BigBand channel is blasphemous. Haha. HUGE turn off. Theyre SO unrelated and clash too much for me to handle I guess. That's like having a a commercial for hard core, death metal group/song in the middle of a classical music station. That might frighten people! Haha. I'm just sending this fyi message request better associate more relative content.... PLEASE!

Many thanks,

Ammon

2 Replies

Hello @amirand926,

This has actually been brought up before with Spotify. To check out the issue click this link. Have a great day.

Likes are appreciated.

Did I answer your question, if so please click "Accept as Solution"

It anwered my question but did not solve it. I will just close the program as soon as hear stuff that clashes with my genre/mood. Spoils everything. Thanks for your help and I hope there are changes made soon.

Suggested posts