Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Does saving an album not go towards the 10,000 library limit with new update?

Solved!

Does saving an album not go towards the 10,000 library limit with new update?

Plan

Premium

Country

usa

I listen to music by the album, before this update I had hit the library limit and decided that a good way to keep albums in my library would be to save a single song from them so they appeared in the album section. After this update all of these songs disappeared from my albums page - which sucks. Does saving an album now not put the songs in it towards the library limit? If it doesn't it'd turn this update from a potential unsubscription into one that I like.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

After going through and saving a bunch of albums it looks like they no longer count towards the library limit! I can now say that I do like this update, it'll just take me a bit to transfer over from my old system. Hopefully this update helps reassure someone that listens to music in a similar manner to me 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

After going through and saving a bunch of albums it looks like they no longer count towards the library limit! I can now say that I do like this update, it'll just take me a bit to transfer over from my old system. Hopefully this update helps reassure someone that listens to music in a similar manner to me 🙂

Suggested posts