Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloading Playlist, Waiting for Connection.

Downloading Playlist, Waiting for Connection.

I'm using a Windows laptop. I have Premium for over a year and have been able to download a playlist onto it. Well, I recently started adding more music to it but the new songs won't download. It keeps saying waiting for connection. I'm a good connection with the internet. Anyone else having this issue? Everything is working fine, I just can't download more music to my playlist

9 Replies

I have the same problem tried reinstalling spotify several times, installing old versions nothing works. I can listen songs but they won't download says "waiting for connection".

@piskuu wrote:

I have the same problem tried reinstalling spotify several times, installing old versions nothing works. I can listen songs but they won't download says "waiting for connection".

How do I to fix "the waiting for downloads" Ive reset the computer and it

still waiting??  How many times do I have to prove I'm not a robot??

same issue here, can't download on desktop for a while, even though I haven't reached the download limit

I'm experiencing the same problem with my laptop, but it works perfectly fine in my phone :((( somebody heeelp

Hi....
#1. Sign out of SPOTIFY...everywhere all devices...
2. Delete SPOTIFY app...everywhere all devices...
3. Make sure SPOTIFY"...is completely gone from your computer, run and clean your computers, fixme app...
4. Make sure SPOTIFYs', Half black, half green, "SPOTIFY LOGO",is all "Green"...
5. Google, "Solve SPOTIFY'', "reinstall SPOTIFY".
6. If that don't work go to bed and worry about it tomorrow...

Hi. I also had a problem with that “waiting” but my cousin helped me a lot.

just go to the settings and choose music quality and turn on download using cellular. 😉

Okay, I was having the exact same problem and I couldn't solve it for a few months. Magic happens after I updated my windows software and after that, everything works just fine! Maybe you should look for any software update and update them right away! Btw the latest software I installed was Windows 10, version 1803. Hope this helps! 😄

Sorry I'm ole school Windows 7 for me

Hmm maybe you can look for any software update for your windows version?

Suggested posts