Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Earn Money in Spotify

Earn Money in Spotify

Hi. In Turkey, how much spotify pays to artists per listening ?

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

4 Replies

Hey there,

I recommend checking out this video by Spotify for Artists on how they pay the artists. It's not really a money per listen system but see for yourself.

I hope this was helpful, and if it was, please click "Accept as solution". 

Have a good day.

Moved:

This post was removed for violating the following Community guideline: Do not post information or create threads for the promotion or advertisement of commercial products or services. More info: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/Spotify-Support-Community-Guidelines/ta-p/4575166

Hi! That's a great question. The amount that Spotify pays to artists per listen can vary depending on a number of factors, including the country in which the listen takes place.

As far as Turkey specifically, it's tough to say without more information. However, it's important to note that streaming services like Spotify can be a great source of income for artists, especially in today's digital world. But, if you're looking for other ways to earn money, don't forget about the option of legit cash games as well! Best of luck to you!

Suggested posts