Equalizer in Spotify for PC?

Solved!

Re: Equalizer in Spotify for PC?

tanastasiadis

This is not a general workaround as it depends on the playback device. I use headphones pluged into LG Ultra HD and the enhanced tab doesn't exist. Even my onboard card "Conexant SmartAudio HD" has no options undert "Enhancements" which is "Disable all sound effects". 

Apart from that balancing settings might needed per genre, artist, album or song. You can't go all these steps to make a small tweak.

JollyMcFarty

I know it's a bit late, but there's two ways you can get a great equalizer for just Spotify.

Equalify Pro should work, but costs like $15 and I think it still works with the new version of Spotify.

Another way you can get a Spotify equalizer (in my opinion way better than the phone one), is downloading an older version of Spotify, stop auto updates, and download and install Equalify free.  This method is free and works great (shakes my headphones on my head).  I think I use Spotify 0.9.15.27.  You can copy the "Spotify_new.exe" file into "%appdata%\Spotify" and just make sure it's set to "Read Only" so a new version of Spotify cannot reinstall itself.  Then just run Equalify and boot up spotify.  There should be a button near the top of the window that has a bunch of bars.  Click that and an equalizer should pop up.  If you want the files, I uploaded them to my drive: https://drive.google.com/open?=0B0KPjXtDRJJ0ajE0Wk96Ry0id1eWs

SpotifyEqualify.png

skipsaweirdo

DFX audio enhancer will give you an equalizer for everything that comes from your computer. Spotify, VLC video player, even though it has its own. DFX is free and awesome.

JVasques03

Tks brandon-1313!

hummelhörer

I find it so moronic that apps and desktop solutions often dont offer the same functionalities >:-0 it is still the SAME company and should be the SAME product no matter what you browse with. I will NEVER understand this. Okey, usually an app's options are more limited than the PC version, but still. Why. There is NO reason. NONE. 

rondog
Music Fan

This one is free for OSX users and works great: https://www.bitgapp.com/eqmac/

wrong

Dilan94

sorry but this was about apple devices

Tonielflash
Casual Listener

Thanks a lot fellow. It works perfectly. You can chose a preset audio or customize it which is what I have done. It is a good option. I guess the good thing is that not only works for Spotify, but also for any other audio source in the computer.

justin14178

;_;

Dainius1

It desn't work.

SUGGESTED POSTS