Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error recently played homepage

Error recently played homepage

Hi everyone,

Currently I'm experiencing some issues with "Recently played" on my homepage with PC App. Spotify displays playlists that I never listened at all. And I mean it because the artists and songs displayed are just miles away from what I'm used to listen to. 

So weird, when I clik on the left menu to "Recently played" section, these playlists of "horrible noises" doesn't appear ?! It's only on homepage ! 

The bad point is, even if you can remove recently played playlists in the right section, you cannot do it from the homepage :'( So I can't remove these really bad playlists...

I've read some articles about profile hackin' but definetely it's not that, I have a very long and painful password to write, I've already change it after disconnecting me from all "devices" where I was logged in. 

So If you can help on that, please, do it !  🙂

Thx

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

HP PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

Hey there @Mxfrd47,

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

The steps you've tried so far are very good. If you notice unusual changes on the account, you can go ahead and check this article so you can make sure the account is protected. 

We'd suggest you also restart the PC and then log out and log back in again. Also the more you listen to music, the faster the Recently Played section should update. 

Keep us in the loop! If you have more questions, we are here for you.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts