Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Export a list of all the songs i've "liked"

Solved!

Export a list of all the songs i've "liked"

I've liked over 2000 songs on spotify and would like a way to export a list of those songs. They are not in a playlist, just a bunch of songs i've checkmarked over 2 years that i would like a list of. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You should install Spotify for Windows or Mac to do that. After you installed it on the left you will find Your Library and other stuff. In Your Library click Songs section. It contains all the songs you have saved or ticked as you said. By holding down Ctrl+A (Windows) or cmd+A (Mac), right click on any song at and a menu will appear when you can create a new playlist for all of them or add all those songs in an excisting one.

View solution in original post

Sketch (6).png
3 Replies
Marked as solution

You should install Spotify for Windows or Mac to do that. After you installed it on the left you will find Your Library and other stuff. In Your Library click Songs section. It contains all the songs you have saved or ticked as you said. By holding down Ctrl+A (Windows) or cmd+A (Mac), right click on any song at and a menu will appear when you can create a new playlist for all of them or add all those songs in an excisting one.

Sketch (6).png

Thanks, this was great.

Here is exactly what i did for anyone else in the same boat.

- Using the windows spotify app i opened the "Songs" tab under library

- Ctr + A to select all the songs in that tab

- Right clicked and created a playlist called "All Songs" 

- Right clicked on my "All Songs" playlist and went to share

- Using Facebook i shared it on my timeline to try to get the "All Songs" playlist link in the Web browser address bar

- I copied the "All songs" playlist link and went to this website "http://spotlistr.herokuapp.com/#/export/spotify-playlist" which converted it into a text file

Now i have a backup list of all my songs. 

You are welcome!

glad I was able to help!

Suggested posts