Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Operating System

Windows 10 Desktop

My Question or Issue

Hello Spotify,

I have noticed that the find friends button has been broken lately. I have tried logging in and out, restarting, disconnecting my facebook account and reconnecting to no avail. This feature used to work and I followed a few friends with it but to my current knowledge it is BROKEN. Here is a screenshot of what comes up indefinitely, I have let this run for over an hour and still the same page.

Please consider completely overhauling your friends system. I know I'm not the only one with this issue among others related to the social aspect of Spotify.

2 Replies

Hey @100Hensen,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community! We'll be glad to help you out 🙂

I know this sounds obvious, but would you mind restarting your device and performing a clean reinstall by following the steps outlined here? This can solve many common problems that our users experience.

If that doesn't work, then could you try logging in on another desktop and seeing if the issue persists? Alternatively, you can try logging in on the same desktop with a different account.

Let us know how it goes! We'll be right here if you need any help 🙂

Hey @100Hensen,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community! We'll be glad to help you out 🙂

I know this sounds obvious, but would you mind restarting your device and performing a clean reinstall by following the steps outlined here? This can solve many common problems that our users experience.

If that doesn't work, then could you try logging in on another desktop and seeing if the issue persists? Alternatively, you can try logging in on the same desktop with a different account.

Let us know how it goes! We'll be right here if you need any help 🙂

Suggested posts