Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Find Friends - "None of your Facebook friends are on Spotify" YES MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT IS LINKED

Solved!

Find Friends - "None of your Facebook friends are on Spotify" YES MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT IS LINKED

I created a new Facebook profile recently, and made a new Spotify account and subscription by signing up with my email, THEN conecting my Facebook account. I am able to use the app to share tracks to my timeline, so I know it is connected.

However, I am no longer able to follow my friends who use Spotify. This is an error. I know for a fact that I have many friends who use Spotify, and I had no trouble seeing them when I was using Spotify under my previous Facebook profile.

This is an unexplainable glitch, I need a solution please!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. I ran into a similar problem a couple months ago and resolved it by removing Spotify from my apps on Facebook and forcing it to relink to my account. You might try logging out of Spotify first, deleting the app from your Facebook, and then log back in. Hopefully that will resolve the problem!

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Still looking for a solution !! This seems like a pretty basic problem that someone here should have an answer to.... I can't imagine how a central component of the software not working wouldn't have a fix by now.

Marked as solution

Hi, sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. I ran into a similar problem a couple months ago and resolved it by removing Spotify from my apps on Facebook and forcing it to relink to my account. You might try logging out of Spotify first, deleting the app from your Facebook, and then log back in. Hopefully that will resolve the problem!

dinomightSpotify Star

I did what you said and it's working now! Ugh I feel dumb, this isn't even close to the first time I've been able to fix something just by resetting it.

Thank you!

No problem, believe me I felt the same when I finally figured it out after a week or two with no friends haha. Glad it worked for you too.

dinomightSpotify Star

I tried this and still not working, there is another solution?

Suggested posts