Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Followed Podcast doesn't appear in Library

Followed Podcast doesn't appear in Library

I went to follow tow podcasts: Freakonomics Radio and Radiolab.

I searched for Freakonomics and found it. I was able to hover my mouse over the album cover and follow it. I opened my library and was able to see it just fine.

Then I went to add Radiolab. I hovered my mouse over it to click the plus and follow it, and everything was fine. I opened the page for the podcast and it said that I had successfully followed it. Next I went to the podcast library menu, but only Freakonomics was there.

I tried to find it on my phone as well, and I was able to see that I was following both Freakonomics and Radiolab there, but Radiolab still didn't show up on the desktop version.

9 Replies

The same thing happened with me. I followed Radiolab but it refused to show up on my Podcasts page. What is going on?

I have the exact same problem. Certain podcasts I'm following do not show up in the desktop app. (In my case, 99% Invisible.) It does show up in the iOS app.

Same here. 99% invisible. (https://open.spotify.com/show/2VRS1IJCTn2Nlkg33ZVfkM)

Please solve it ASAP!

Same here. Cannot find Radiolab (which I followed) in my followed podcast on my Pixel 2 phone. Can see it on the desktop app though.

Is anyone from Spotify reading this?

This is terrible customer support. Look how old this thread is and still NO REPLY FROM SPOTIFY WHATSOEVER. You have a community of people corrobating a troublesome issue affecting their functional use of the application and there's no response whatsoever.

In my case radiolab and 99% invisible and the memory palace aren't showing up in my library even though I follow them. That means I don't get updates if there are new episodes and I constantly forget that it's not there.

FIX THIS ALREADY THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. 

Same here, the memory palace podcast not showing. Can you guys at least post the generic "we're working on it" message?

I am happy to report that this morning I fired up Spotify during my commute to work and I saw Radiolab The Memory Palace and 99percentinvisible which were some of the missing podcasts for me. Although Spotify has not been communicative regarding this defect and thread at least they fixed the issue so I'm happy

Yep, same here.

I'm still having this problem... 99 PI and Radiolab don't show up even though I am following them

Suggested posts