Premium

Country

UK

Device

Dell Laptop

Operating System

Windows 7

My Question or Issue

Friends who were showing on the activity feed have simply disappeared.  A few were left but then after doing some updates on Windows that some also varnished...

I have tried closing the feed and reopening, closing Spotify, restarting my machine and also reinstalling Spotify.

Does anybody have any other suggestions? I have noticed two other users have stated they have had the same problem today and both on Windows.

This isn't the first time this has happened...probably once last year and once again in February this year. Its quite frustrating 😞

4 Replies

Yes yesterday I also had certain friends entirely vanish from my feed. I have tried restarting my spotify, my pc, disabling and enabling my spotify feed many times. I have tried to unfollow and refollow those users, I have cleared the entire spotify cache. I have tried all of this repeatedly many times since yesterday with no luck.

Indeed as you mentioned, yesterday there was a windows update and I too wonder if they are related. 

Any more people with problems or any suggestions for solutions?

Hey there @sarahleggett and @Azería,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

We're currently aware of an issue causing the behavior you describe. We suggest you go to this Ongoing Issue and add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE

It'll also be useful to subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Hi Ivan

It seems to be slowly coming back, but who knows? I have gone to where you said and I have voted 🙂

It came back for 24 hours and almost completely disappeared again?

Is there anything I can do to try and fix?

Suggested posts