Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Friend Feed won't load, Recently Played is empty, radios won't start

Solved!

Friend Feed won't load, Recently Played is empty, radios won't start

Hi there!

I have been using Spotify for years and I have had the Premium plan for about two years now. Everything works on my Android and in a Chrome tab, but I have a lot of problems with the Desktop version lately (Windows 10). I'm using the French version so the translations of the error messages I get might not be exact.

Basically no radio ever starts anymore (the Radio tab just shows "error", the Radios tab in my Library shows "your radio stations are not available" and when I try to play a radio from a title, it says it can't start), the friend activity feed says "unable to load" no matter how many time I try to make it load again and my Recently Played tab is completely empty (it tells me to start listening to stuff, when I have been listening to music for years on end). 

I loved using Radio and it kills me not to be able to use it anymore. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling and I've tried deleting the AppData/Local and AppData/Roaming folders. What else can I do?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @MagaHa, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

You can keep yourself updated in this topic as the issue is under investigation and should be fixed soon.
Also, you can read this thread regarding your issue as it has helped many other users with the same problem 🙂

Hope it helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @MagaHa, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

You can keep yourself updated in this topic as the issue is under investigation and should be fixed soon.
Also, you can read this thread regarding your issue as it has helped many other users with the same problem 🙂

Hope it helps!

This solution worked like a charm for me, thank you so much! 

Suggested posts