Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Giant artist select page on startup

Giant artist select page on startup

Hello Everyone.

The first time i logged into Spotify on a free account it let me choose my favourite genres and artists within those genres , this made spotify generate unique playlists for me .

so i enjoyed it and then decided to delete the account and open a new Premium account with a diffrent name. however i did not get the option to choose my favourites artists and led me straight to spotify homepage.

Please help me get that '' select '' page.

4 Replies

Hi @iReplay1 im sorry to hear that you couldn't found what you are looking for.

Currently I can't see any way to be able to select new favorite genres or artist. The easiest way for you to solve this is probably to listen to the music you would have choosen if you could, though your daily mix is based on the music you are currently listening to most for exampel. It wll maybe take a day or two for spotify to register the things you are listening to but im sure it wont take long.

Glad to be at your service, greetings Viktor

I have the same problem. What if I delete the app and then reinstall it? Will that work? 

I understand your suggestion. After selecting the artists it then gave me an error message after selecting Finish that something went wromw and I couldn't get back to the Select page. Is there another way to get to the same information? There is no way I can remember all those artists to play. And it brought up artists I haven't thought about in years and forgot.

I understand your suggestion. However, after selecting the artists it then gave me an error message after selecting Finish that something went wromw and I couldn't get back to the Select page. Is there another way to get to the same information? There is no way I can remember all those artists to play. And it brought up artists I haven't thought about in years and forgot.

Suggested posts