Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HELP!-Artist collection on iphone wont transfer to spotify on my laptop...How come???

HELP!-Artist collection on iphone wont transfer to spotify on my laptop...How come???

I have collected a number of artists in my COLLECTION to listen to on my I phone. Now that I have downloaded it on my desktop none of them are there or on my account! Do I need to individually reselect each artist or search them every time I want to listen to them???

PLEASE HELP!

3 Replies

Hello!

If you using the Beta Collection feature, it is still in beta so there might be a couple of things that go wrong, you can report bugs here. Are you playlist showing up? or is it just the collection feature that doesn't show up?

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Thanks JOSH for your reply!

Im not to sure if I'm using a Beta edition, my playlist are all there though.

I suppose its a bit frustrating because I usually just tune into an album and listen to the whole thing that rather than compile playlists. I also want to create playlists on my computer from my collected artists rather than on my phone.

Just to confirm @tfree123 - you can't view your collection on desktop at all? Or you can, but its empty or doesn't match with iOS? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts