Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HOW DO I CHANGE MY SIGNATURE?

HOW DO I CHANGE MY SIGNATURE?

Hi, I'm an old community member but I havent been in touch with all the changes that have happened in the recent years. I used to know how to change my signature every time I make a post but right now I don't know how. Please can anybody help me out how to change it?

6 Replies

Hey @driveflanger

Unfortunately community signatures have been discontinued. With the growing amount of users visiting the community it gets harder to monitor for spam and abuse.

You might see some Rock Stars with signatures. These signatures are created by staff and enabled for Rock Stars.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Matt and thanks for the answer!

Have you written somewhere about how you became a Rock Star? I see the community page about the Rock Star program but I don't find a lot of details.

Thanks in advance!

Hey there @gxhxoxsxtxfxm!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. It's great to hear that you're interested in our Rock star program.

You can take a look at this page for more info. In there you can click on our application form that has more info on what you can do if you'd like join our program. 

We'll be here if you have any other questions and we'll be happy to help.

Have a great day!

ElenaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Cool! Thank you!

The page is seven years old. Is the information still valid?

Yeah @gxhxoxsxtxfxm!

The info on the page is accurate. We've only changed the application process a bit but you'll see exactly how when you open the application form I mentioned above.

Once you've started helping users in the Community boards or have participated in our Music chat, you'll become eligible for the Rock Star Program.

At that point you’ll get a private message from us with the next steps in the application process.

Hope this info helps!

ElenaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts