Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Have premium membership, how do I download music?

Solved!

Have premium membership, how do I download music?

Hello everyone,

New to Spotify and just paid for my premium membership. Could someone tell me how I can download music to my PC?

Thanks!

129 Replies

That pretty much sucks as I'm paying for temporary tunes. Wish I understood this prior to paying for premium.

Live and learn...

okay i don't want to 'own' the music but how do i download the music so i can listen to it without wifi?! everytime i press offline mode all the songs are greyed out and i can't listen to any what do i do??? i just can't use my data when im out and about!!! if someone can email me that'd be amazing too angelica0453@gmail.com if i can't figure it out i'm just going to cancel my subscribtion 

you can only download music on phone and tablet with premium, sorry😩

Does it have to be a playlist, or can you download your library?

So I just signed up to the Premium service.

I'm very disapointed to hear that I cannot download track to add to my 80Gb of music.  I stream my music via a NAS in my house and copy to USB for the cars auto system.

I can understand limits on downloads but not ZERO downloads.

Sad to say, but more than likely I won't be continuing after the 3 month trial.

Hey

With Audio Hijack you can record eny audio that goes on your mac or pc's sound card
surce being spotyfy a browser or whatever you can record it

enjoy!
Dr. Double_B

Hey

With Audio Hijack you can record eny audio that goes on your mac or pc's sound card
surce being spotyfy a browser or whatever you can record it

enjoy!
Dr. Double_B

I have Spotify premium and I clicked for my music to go offline but it always says its pending the download and never actually downloads it

I am able to download playlists for offline listening, except the section under "your music" in the songs tab, which is what I want to listen to offline. I don't know how to get that

More over i have a premium account i am able to down load on my mobile app but not on my pc the bar that you would slide across is abscent in the pc verison. I would like to listen to my music off line but i can not do so. please help

Spotify has changed my life and the way I listen to music. It saves time and storage space because once I´m tired of a song I just delete it from my downloaded list. And if I want to listen to it again I can always stream it. I love Spotify because it gives me access to all the music in the world instantly whenever I want!!

Yes. That is my question aswell. I only see the sliding bar in the playlists I follow.

Hi,

So does this mean I cannot put songs onto my PC for a transfer to a mobile device?  I ask this because I wanted to have one of the songs in my playlist as a ringtone

Mike

for that we could use youtube. and save a youtube video for the same matter.

I have tried the 99 cent 3 month premium package to see if I like it or not and so far I can't listen to my music offline there's no sense in even having Spotify on my phone if I can't access music offline without burning up all my data does anybody know how to fix that thank you have a great day

is there a way to download the songs without creating a playlist or no?

Hi,

Does it have to be on the playlist tab? What if i want to do it on all of my songs, or basically on my "Song" tab

Suggested posts