Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hey why doesn't it work?

Hey why doesn't it work?

Hey so I have spotify, and for once in my life I thought it would be cool to use the desktop app for pc. I've used the app on my galaxy s6 for a long time no problem, but its weird, this desktop app doesn't do anything useful. I'm trying to listen to radio, but I keep getting a failed to load error. I did some googling, messed around with some hardware acceleration settings or whatever bull**bleep** that was, and still nothing.

My question is why do I pay, what, 11$ a month or whatever it is, for an app that doesn't just work normally upon download? Why am I messing around with advanced settings and uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times when all I want is the normal, base function that I should be able to expect from an app? This is a music app that doesn't play music! For God's sake!

I really was hoping to listen to the radio but I guess that's no gonna happen. If there's some secret fix I should have known but I guess didn't and someone wants to leave it for me, that'd be cool. Are there any other features that I need to do special things to in order to have the normal, typical functionality that I should have been able to expect on download? Or can someone reccommend a program that will immediately work upon download without me having to do a bunch of extra **bleep** just to get to normal?

2 Replies

This is currently being investigated.

https://twitter.com/SpotifyStatus/status/859804821871890433
MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @whateverplsjust

Are you still having this problem?

The earlier issue with search and radio has been fixed. Should be working now

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts