Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hiding Home, Browse and Radio

Hiding Home, Browse and Radio

Plan

Premium

It appears intentionally impossible to remove all the adverts from my premium account. I subscribed to Premium to remove advertisements but because I accidentally clicked a pop artist I am now being advertised junk.

Is it possible to remove entirely the Home, Browse and Radio sections?

How can I clear my history as per GDPR legal requirements? Will deleting my account and starting again achieve this?

2 Replies

Hey there @AnotherHugh!

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community!

We'll be happy to help you further but we'll just need a bit more info about what you're experiencing.

Are you referring to the recommendations you're getting on the tabs you mention or do you see any banners or hear audio ads in the app?

It's currently not possible to remove your listening history, but you could start fresh with a new account if you'd prefer that. You can take a look at this page to see how to transfer your playlists to a new account.

We'll be on the lookout for your update. Let us know if you have any further questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, thank you for your reply.

I've attached an image of the problem. I can't get rid of this. It would be nice if there was an option to remove the home section entirely. It would be obviously be a lot better if you could have some modicum of control over your own personal data that is being collected, especially as a paying user. I was under the impression that that was a legal requirement to operate in the EU paid or not.

laroux.png

Suggested posts