Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Horrible new desktop update

Horrible new desktop update

Looks like the desktop application changed drastically, and not only it all looks bad, with smaller covers and worst quality, but it also became pathetic for navigation. Before this horrendous update I was able to access everything I wanted on a band page right in the top. I could directly access the tabs for related band and information. Now it's on the bottom of the page. It is completely ridiculous. Clearly designed by someone that never used Spotify.

Oh! And btw... the artist information now appears on a pop up window! LOL! what a trash!

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I'd like to install the older version and completely block future updates. Where can I find the older version? 

21 Replies

Holy smokes, bring back the global search box. You know what people love? Extra clicks to perform important, routine functions.

Also, where did the "popularity" bars go for individual tracks? 

Your product team is a joke.

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

We invite you to share your thoughts and feedback about the New Desktop app in this Community blog post, which is constantly being monitored by the right teams in order to collect all your feedback, which helps us to keep improving the app.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us, as we always aim to improve and you help us do so.

If you need a hand with anything else, we're always a post away.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts