Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How a Premium Duo plan member can login on spotify desktop app?

How a Premium Duo plan member can login on spotify desktop app?

My daughter is my premium duo plan member and she uses spotify on her iphone 7 plus, but now she needs to use it on Spotify desktop app. Which username and password must she use?

Plan

Premium Duo

Country

México

Device

(iPhone 7 plus)

Operating System

(Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

5 Replies

Hey there @frankvaltru,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community.

She can log in with the username/email address and the password, she has chosen for when she created her account. She can double-check that here.

There is no need to use any of your details or create a new account. 

If you have more questions, you know where to find us.

Stay safe! 

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

We have sisters who share a duo plan Older sister is the plan manager and younger sister just got a new phone and cannot remember her user name /password.  I cannot seem to find her information in the account profiles mentioned in your post 

help. Where can I find her info 

Hey @Hartley0234,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

You can find more information on how to recover forgotten login details on this page.

If this doesn't help, your daughter can try reaching out to our support team. Here is how to do that.

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I don't know if this was inaccurate in 2020, but it certainly is inaccurate in 2023.  There is no place on the account page to find the member's login and password.  You can remove them....but not sure about the implications of that (would you be able to re-add them immediately, would they lose all of their playlist info, etc)_

Hey there @willspoting,

Thanks for reaching out!

While it's not possible for the plan owner to see the member's login details, the plan member should still be able to see it on their own account page. If they're currently logged in to the Spotify desktop app, they can press the Profile icon in the top right corner > Account. This will take them directly to their account page, where they can see the email address they signed up with.

Your plan member can also reset their password at any time by entering their email address here.

Lastly, don't worry if you remove them from the plan, they still get to keep their Spotify account and all playlists 🙂

We hope this helps! Let us know how you get on.

MariaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts