Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I auto download tracks to my pc app, which I downloaded to my android app?

How can I auto download tracks to my pc app, which I downloaded to my android app?

If you didnt understand the question let me describe it. I commonly use my android app for spotify. So most of my tracks are downloaded in there. I want to syncronise or auto download (whatevet you call it) these tracks to my pc app. But i want it regularly i mean when i download a new track to my android these track will automaticly download in pc. Is that possible? Thanks.

4 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I'm a little confused.

If you add a song to or modify a playlist on android in any way, that change will appear on your desktop spotify client. That's automatic. If you want to download it as well on your PC, you need to click available offline and it will sync the playlist.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thank you for your time Anthony.

Yes, I want to download it as well on my PC but i want it automaticly. For example i download the song x from an artist y. I want to download x as well on my pc automaticly? I don't want to check "available offline" for each song because i have lot of songs so it will take a lot of time. Is that possible?

Thanks.

@fozcam wrote:

Thank you for your time Anthony.

Yes, I want to download it as well on my PC but i want it automaticly. For example i download the song x from an artist y. I want to download x as well on my pc automaticly? I don't want to check "available offline" for each song because i have lot of songs so it will take a lot of time. Is that possible?

Thanks.

You'll have to tick available offline somewhere on your PC.

But, I'd create a playlist (which I'd place at the bottom at the list of my playlists) for these songs, and if you've ticked available offline for the playlist on both PC and phone, when you add a song from android to the playlist, it will sync to your PC. You can also add that song to any other playlists that aren't necessarily marked as being available offline and it will still be synced as the file is downloaded from that other playlist.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Okay i understood. Thank you for help Anthony.

Suggested posts