How can i see what my friends are listening to?

Highlighted

Re: How can i see what my friends are listening to?

Community Legend

@aloha123 wrote:

gazpoz-

How did you revert back to old version?

thanks

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Have a read at this post for unofficial instructions on how to roll back and prevent the client from auto-updating.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Highlighted

this is really disapointing 😞 was it due to facebook terms and agreements, or just spotify's decision?  i thought it was a really neat feature.

Highlighted

But I really *liked* being able to see what my friends were listening to! It was an excellent way to explore music. I like the update, but I am really disappointed that the social aspect of Spotify's disappeared. Please bring the sidebar with my friends in it back, I have a sad.

Highlighted

Agreed! I cant seem to view what friend are listening to with the upodate. (I use chrome os)

Highlighted

Regular

I want to know how we see more then what 1 friend is listening to.  Or even how we change which friend is showing in our friend feed.  Right now I can only see what 1 person is listening to...How do I add more or change the person showing?

Highlighted

If you widden your browser more it should show up in th exact same place it was before. I had this problem and I relized it after a month of having this problem.  Hope this helps all of you!

Highlighted

This is the exact issue I'm having... did you ever find the solution to it? Thanks.

Highlighted

Casual Listener
friendsongs.com
Highlighted

Casual Listener

friendsongs.com try this site out

Highlighted

Hello Peter, i can only see what one of my friends are listening to.. even though I follow multiple, there is one specific i would like to follow (sounds pretty stalkerish) but it's my girlfriend, and i've made her a playlist.. so i'm adding the songs she likes so that we can listen to them together when we see eachother..

How come i can't see what she listens to even though i follow her?

SUGGESTED POSTS