How do I completely uninstall spotify?

Solved!
Solution!

Re: How do I completely uninstall spotify?

billhuffsr66
Regular

i did what you said, and it seems to be gone. but ill know better when i restatrt windows agian ! will let you know ! thanks !

View solution in original post

whyidodis

this doesn't work for me could you help?

UrsulaMarie

How is this "solved"? Having the same issue and apparently this has been a problem for some time. Unable to uninstall. Have tried all the suggestions: start in safe mode, end task of spotifywebblah blah, restart computer, dance in a circle, pray to the viking gods. Nothing. F***ing pissed. I want this off my computer.

d9dave
Regular
I asked the original question two or three years ago. I never got rid of Spotify . But when the time came to get a new MacBook I made sure I went nowhere near it! Dave

nsanchez76

Thank you! your solution worked. 

billhuffsr66
Regular

well, it didnt work. i went to the registry and deleted it all everywhere i could find it and any part of it, but yet when i re-started the compter(s), it still popped up again. i finally did a re-install of windows ten, and a recovery of windows 7 to a previoius time before it was installed and finally got rid of it for good; on most of my machines anyway ! some still have it . but they wont for long . doing a complete reboot on the others with a fresh copy of the system bye bye spotify !

lucas_jrs
Casual Listener

nice, it works for me in Windows 7. Thanks!

shheanue

this worked perfectly!!

CBass2
Casual Listener

This worked!!! thank you so much. (Windows 7 64)

Uninstalling Spotify on Windows 7

johnreich

Where do you type in the C:\users\...etc. ? I get as far as the user and then it doesn't go anywhere

SUGGESTED POSTS