Country

UK

Devices - PC

Other Devices

iPhone 6, iPad 2

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I am a premium Spofify user, accessing music on the iPad, iPhone and PC (Windows 10).  I would like to copy the albums and playlists to an SD card on the PC, and use the SD card in my car, an Audi Q3.

Is this possible please?

Thanks, Dave

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Not sure Dave, does your Car have Spotify built in? I presume you want to play offline hence the back up to card? Can you not sync from your car straight to SD? Sorry not familiar with Audi set up?

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi

It not possible to download the music and using it outside Spotify. The only solution is to use Spotify in your car, either from your cell phone or your car audio system (don't know if the  Audi Q3 have Spotify)

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Not sure Dave, does your Car have Spotify built in? I presume you want to play offline hence the back up to card? Can you not sync from your car straight to SD? Sorry not familiar with Audi set up?

Marked as solution

Hi

It not possible to download the music and using it outside Spotify. The only solution is to use Spotify in your car, either from your cell phone or your car audio system (don't know if the  Audi Q3 have Spotify)

I have managed to get my i-Phone to talk to the car directly through Bluetooth, so no need to use the SD card intermediary for offline listening.  Another post suggests that you can't play downloaded Spotify music outside of Spotify anyway.

Thanks so much for your help and time! 

Suggested posts