How do I find out what playlist I am listening to?

Solved!

Re: How do I find out what playlist I am listening to?

juliagoolia

Mine just says "Playing from: Browse" 

:(

SalihElma
Regular

I've no solution that I know for that so far. Sorry.

Also I'd like to tell one thing you may not read this of course. it is just my opinion :).

Do you know what I'm actually sick and tired of spotfy :).

I believe this is all illusion. Thats all. It becomes impossible to build real music archive. Once you have subscribe you basicly loose everything. So the sooner you subscribe the less you are going to loose. Unless you are willing to be using spotf premiom for the rest of you life :D

user-removed
Not applicable

No this doesn't help at all. Inside Play Queue it lists the artist and album but not the current playlist in which the song is playing from. This seems like a rudmential feature that Spotify has ignored or has made it way to difficult to find. 

Xss

There is some hope :) 

I found playlist by google - i paste "Spotify playlist SongArtist SongName SongArtist2 SongName2" where SongArtist and SongName are proper name for actual songs from this playlist and it found me a proper link for playlist. 

Yeah i know thats not the best option but in my case it work :)

I hope u can do it also :) 

DavidPalermo
Casual Listener

It just says "Playing from:  BROWSE".

I click on INDIE (Or any other list) and then click on "Play Queue" and it says "Playing from BROWSE".  It should say "Playing from:  INDIE"

It always says "Playing from BROWSE".

C'mon Spotify!  Get with the program here.  ; )  Please fix this.

<script src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/180e49bc/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Peanutsmasher

Annoyingly this still doesn't seem to be working. What is the point of having a "Browse" if I can't follow the playlist once I decide I like it. Only solution so far is to follow every playlist I start listening to and unfollow once I decide I dont' like it. Please post a real "Solution!" when there is one. Currently there's none.

C'mon guys fix this!

alisonmf

I had the same issue. Mine also said you are now listening to "browse". I had been listeneing to it for the last 8 hours and I guess the browse area refreshed all the playlists, because it was gone. I didn't remember what it looked like or what the name was.

In my particular situation, I had a general idea of what kind of music it was. You may be able to find your list using this method (though it's hardly a solution):

With your playlist STILL playing, put a search term of something you think it is. Make sure to browse the playlists you just searched for and don't look at albums or individual songs. Look for the "now playing" icon, displayed over the playlist art.

In my case, I had remembered the list was "indie" something or rather, so I searched for "indie" playlists, and in the search results, my list was shown with a "playing" icon indicating that was the list that was currently playing. I got lucky and was able to save what I was listening to!

As I said, hardly a solution, and Spotify should address this ASAP. Has anyone reported this bug?

Screen Shot 2015-01-16 at 12.03.34 AM.png

Del
Casual Listener
Worked for me. Thanks.
Solution!

jadybear

I read through this entire message board trying every single thing to solve this problem and none of the solutions worked...I gave up and tried the simplest thing I could. I clicked on the cover art and it took me straight to the playlist. I don't know if this will work for everyone but it worked for me! I hope that helps. Spotify really needs to fix this though...it is way to difficult to figure out!

View solution in original post

Toonmod
Casual Listener
This worked fantastic thank you!

Hope they can make this more visible in future!
SUGGESTED POSTS