How do I find out what playlist I am listening to?

Solved!

Re: How do I find out what playlist I am listening to?

mikegt2
WOW! i cant believe i tried so many things but that. Thank you so much!

chris_lamont

Life saver :)

Solution!

chickenbath
It's a single click, and double to go to the album the song is from. :)

View solution in original post

jobo_lobo

Was trying to figure out how to get the playlist name to which the songs were playing from too, and found a solution. I opened Spotify on my phone, while the songs were playing on my laptop, and tapped the song on my phone. You'll be able to see 'Playing From Playlist' at the top :)

pinus_acer
Casual Listener

When clicking on artwork does not work for you or you've clicked 'play' on a list in the 'browse' section - this is your solution! :D

Solution!

migology

Hi guys!

I found the simplest solution in this query. This is only for desktop users.

1. Click the album cover of the song currently playing from the playlist.

2. There you go!

I also do hope Spotify will make it less stressful. I was frustrated before I found the solution myself.

View solution in original post

Here is a way, go to the artist's page and check the 'about' (there r three tabs overview related, artists, about ) and scroll down to the bottom, there is a list of discovered on. there are the playlists to which this song belong to. hope you can find something you need there 

BillyRayRae

Clicking the artwork only works for me SOMETIMES.  Spotify interface still lacks a good way to find music I like, and playlists often seem like the best method of finding that music.  Wish they worked better.

MayaBe

You saved my life! Thanks :)

debbitage
Regular

I'm glad to find that someone has found the solution, but the actuality of clicking on a song's album's artwork to go to a playlist is not intuitive. I have always assumed (since the thumbnail is a different picture than the actual playlist's artwork) that I would be taken to the album's page. This is really weird and illogical. Things need to match to be obvious. Anyway, glad to know it, now!

SUGGESTED POSTS