How do I find the "Your Daily Mix " on a Laptop/PC?

Solved!

Re: How do I find the "Your Daily Mix " on a Laptop/PC?

Casual Listener

Apologies, Dreadlord!

I see its sorted with the update 

BriCar

"

"As a software developer working at a small startup"

But Spotify AREN'T a small startup, they're a multibillion dollar company, and their millions of paying subscribers should have access to all features on all platforms where they use this service. You're making it sound like Spotify only employs one developer and they can't afford to have people simultaneously making updates to versions of the app on every platform.

People aren't paying for Spotify because it's the only streaming service available and we should be happy with whatever they give us. We pay for it because we like it more than all of the other streaming services, and decisions like this one aren't going to make their customers very happy."

This comment is hilarious to me. You talk like you actually know. I work for one of the biggest and most popular start up apps in the country. Our app connects millions of people together and has millions of subscribers and we still have issues with development. Just because an app has money doesn't mean that you can blink your eyes and boom, all the features you want happen. There is planning and time that goes into every update and change. Take a second to think before you speak. The biggest way to see change is to do it yourself. If you're so adamant about having the features you like, don't complain about them but maybe join the company and make a real difference. 

edhoch

I figured it out!  I have premium which may be one of the reasons "Your Daily Mix" doesn't appear on the web player.  HOWEVER, today I downloaded the desktop app, and lo and behold, there they are (along with more stuff)!  The web player is gone from my PC.

lionpud

Well that's short-sighted. They features should be available across all platforms based upon user. I purchased a premium membership and plan to use it mainly from the web and Windows app.

RuneElm1984

Oh my god can they just do this already, jesus.

kkkiller

i activated my premium at 6/9, but still cant find my daily mix till now, may i ask why and when can i get it on both my iphone and my mac app? thx for help!

smack7s

WORKAROUND: Start playing the Spotify app on your desktop, then open the app on your Android or OS device. Keep playing on the desktop, but choose your daily mix from your device playlist, and it will play on your desktop. 😊

essexguy1234

It would be useful to have on desktop too - I want to make a fixed playlist out of some of my daily mixes, but it's fiddly on mobile.

AryaBerskter

I have the free version on my PC and I have Daily Mix 1, but on my Android device I have 1, 2 and 3, so I have daily mix on pc but only 1.

tommymad

after checking recently, i found that you can find your daily mixes under "your library" and then right below that, should be "your daily mix" i found this on the pc app

SUGGESTED POSTS