Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I uncheck all liked songs?

Solved!

How do I uncheck all liked songs?

After I renewed my Spotify Premium subscription, I noticed that all of my previous added songs to the library became "liked" songs. There are now around 4000 songs in the liked section. Is ther any way to uncheck all of those songs? I really don't want to uncheck every single song one after another.... Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

you can go to your liked songs on desktop version and select multiple songs (use the shift button and the arrows) then delete. it will delete/backspace it from your favourite songs area

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi, Did you try the desktop version? Regards, René

Yes I did, I could mark every song but there seems to be no option to "unlike" the songs unfortunately.

Ok, then maybe you should add this to the new idea section.

Regards,

René

Marked as solution

you can go to your liked songs on desktop version and select multiple songs (use the shift button and the arrows) then delete. it will delete/backspace it from your favourite songs area

This actually worked. Funny thing is that there's no option in the context menu if you select EVERY song. The option appears only if you mark every song an deselect only one song, right click and there is the option to unlike every marked song now... It works with the shift+arrow method or ctrl+a (just deselect one song after that). Thanks for every one who replied. 

Suggested posts