Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to downgrade to the previous version?

Solved!

How to downgrade to the previous version?

The new Spotify look is absolutely HORRIBLE (Spotify pulling a Youtube? For **** sake...), and I cannot understand why the hell they don't give us the option to choose between the new look and the old one, so the only solution i can think of is to go back to the previous version, but i don't know how to do so. Help downgrading? If i can't get the old look back I may even consider cancelling my subscription, it's almost impossible to browse trough things now.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I know they removed them, a while back in fact.  You can download the older versions from Filehorse.com or Filehippo.com, but Filehorse has the old ones I've listed in the guide  Nothing older than version 0.6 will work however.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

I'm following your guide right now, hopefully it works. Thanks! The only issue I'm having is the mods removed the download link for the old versions, but I'm sure I'll find a download link after googling a while.

It actually worked, THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Marked as solution

I know they removed them, a while back in fact.  You can download the older versions from Filehorse.com or Filehippo.com, but Filehorse has the old ones I've listed in the guide  Nothing older than version 0.6 will work however.

Yep, already found it in filehorse and got your guide working. Running the second-latest version (from two moths ago according to filehorse) and it's working wonderfully, thanks again.

I don't mind the "look" of the new Spotify, but it seems so much harder to use! I can't seem to find out how to do the simplest things, things that were relatively easy with the previous version. And, I consider myself somewhat computer savvy! I'm downgrading ASAP. Thanks to those who posted earlier on how we can do that.

Don't forget to contact Spotify directly to make an official complaint.  The more that do, the more likely it will be to get resolved.

https://www.spotify.com/nz/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

YEP...I'VE BEEN DOING THAT QUITE CONTINUOUSLY WITH BUGS AS WELL AS COMPLAINTS.

i have the version 0.9.7.16 and the musiXmatch or tunewiki doesn't work.
how can i fix it?

Solution!

I made a video For THIS!

Like, Share and Sub ❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqoCeQLO9Vs

Suggested posts