Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to go back to playlist that is currently playing to know Playlist Name?

How to go back to playlist that is currently playing to know Playlist Name?

Plan

Free

Country

Philippines

Device

Laptop Acer

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

How do I go back to the playlist that I am currently playing to view the Playlist Name and Songs available?

If you can see the image I attached, clicking the artis name or song title does not take me to the playlist playing.

Thank you for helping!

spotter.png
5 Replies

Hey there!

A quick workaround to see upcoming songs would be to click onto the 3rd symbol from the right showing three lines and a triangle in the bottom right-hand corner.

If I'll find a better solution, I'll tell you 🙂

Ahh yes that is the Play Queue. Thank you for that.

Click on the back arrow at the top. Clicking on the forward arrow would bring you to any playlist you may have been visiting while the current song was playing.

Screen Shot 2020-01-05 at 4.07.05 PM.jpg

Hey there @Trevor_Belmont,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Great tips from @jppazsoldan and @songassistant 🙂

Another thing you can try is clicking on the song/podcast image when something is playing - it should take you straight to the playlist/album/playlist radio or podcast this song/podcast is playing from:

Hope this helps! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with - we'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Just had the same question. Looks like one way to do it is to go to "Recently Played" on the left under Your Library. The currently playing playlist should be the top entry. Simply click on it to be returned to that playlist.

Once you do that, of course you can add it to your library so you don't lose it again 🙂

Suggested posts