Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to play liked songs that aren't in my playlist

Solved!

How to play liked songs that aren't in my playlist

I listen to alot of music and create my own playlists. When I hear a new song that I like, I add it to "my liked songs" hopefully to also add it in the future to one of my playlists. By now I have a lot of playlist and alot of liked songs. Some of liked songs are NOT in any of my playlisys, and I want to continuously listen to them, and only them (so I can add them to my playlisys). Is there any way to do that?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The way to do this is to go into all your manually created playlists, highlight all songs, right click > remove from liked songs. After doing this on all playlists, the only songs that remain in "Liked Songs" will be ones that were not in a playlists. You can manually re-like all your playlisted songs in the same way to revert.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hey @fatsokol!

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

You can find all songs you've liked/hearted in Your Library.

Let me know if this helps!

Felix

I know that. But I want to listen to *ONLY* songs that I liked/hearted that are *NOT* in any of my playlists that I've created (a of "subcategory" of my liked songs).

Hey,

Unfortunately it is not possible to only play liked songs which aren't in any of your playlists at this point.

I hope you can enjoy your Spotify experience nonetheless. 🙂

Felix

Is there somekind of API I can access to execute this kind of query?

What a pathetic "update."

Who really thought this would be a good idea?

Unfortunately I don't know anything about APIs. Perhaps this page could help you.

Good luck!

Felix

Marked as solution

The way to do this is to go into all your manually created playlists, highlight all songs, right click > remove from liked songs. After doing this on all playlists, the only songs that remain in "Liked Songs" will be ones that were not in a playlists. You can manually re-like all your playlisted songs in the same way to revert.

Suggested posts