Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to report a bug on spotify

How to report a bug on spotify

What is the proper channel for reporting a bug on the spotify tool on various platforms. Posting an issue in this forum does not seem to be the right way?

7 Replies

Hey @bosi! Thanks for your question!

[Updated - Nov 2020]

The best way to report issues you're having with Spotify, is to post them on the relevant board such as Accounts, Windows etc. The Community will try to help you out with troubleshooting. If the criteria for a post to be considered an on-going issue by Spotify then a Rock Star or the Spotify Community team will convert your post and move this to an On-going issue where updates will be shared as they filter through.

I can see that you've posted on the Ongoing Issues board a few times and that the folks from Spotify are trying to get to the bottom of them with you. Remember that they're there to help you. Let me know if you've got any questions.

Take care! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Well, I do find it difficult to get an issue through to the maintenance team of spotify, so is there a another way?

Hey @bosi!

I understand your frustration. I've passed on your feedback on this to the right folks. Before your issue can be passed on to Spotify's tech folks, they needs as much information as possible to help them get to the bottom of the issue, that's why you might need to do some troubleshooting first, to make 100% sure things on your end are working. Let me know if you have any questions.

Have a lovely day!

Huib

HuboSpotify Star

No I'm giving up on this. Seems like the forum sw deletes posts. I wrote a long instruction for how to reproduce a bug but that post is gone. I can see in my browser history that the post was successfully stored because I edited it a few times. Now it's gone, and because "no more replies from my side" the thread was closed by mod a day later. This is not the way to honor paying customers...

Hey @bosi!

I completely understand your frustration, and I assure you Spotify are doing the best they can to get to the bottom of this. Does your post show up on this page? If so, could you send a copy to me by private message? I'll pass it on to the right folks! 🙂

Have a lovely day!

HuboSpotify Star

Hey @bosi!

Thanks! I've moved your post to your issue report. The folks at Spotify will take a look as soon as possible. Let me know if there's anything else.

Have a lovely day!

HuboSpotify Star

Thank you.

Suggested posts