How to see all tracks from an artist

Solved!
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: How to see all tracks from an artist

Casual Listener

Maybe the "icon on albums" solution works for Windows users, but on Mac I found the best way to find and play all songs for an artist is to enter the artist into the search box, and then click on Songs -> All Songs, rather than clicking on Artist or Albums.

View solution in original post

SpotifySongSearch.jpg
Highlighted

Regular

@Saltymonkey This doen's work that way on Android. There is only Search results available on search page and the only option to click on artist name.

Highlighted

Regular

In my experience this solution only show albums as lists of tracks, but not all artists tracks.

But I found  different solution. You can search for any artist in Windows Client and when you see "Top results" and after "Songs". It's better if artist name is unique, so there will be only needed artist songs. And there is "See all" button on the right side of "Songs" block. After clicking this button the list with all artists tracks appears and you can also sort this list by play count (popularity).

It's strange this only works on search page, but not on artists page as it is should be more intuitive.

I also added screenshots to my post. Hope it helps.

search_results.jpg
sorting_by_popularity.jpg
Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Spotify needs some work on teh interfaces.. Please see the image attached. No way to view all songs.. #LAME

Screenshot_20180329-145736_Spotify.jpg

I agree.  Not being able to see all songs is lame and driving me nuts after having access to all songs on Napster. 

SUGGESTED POSTS