Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't change my profile picture. Help!

Solved!

I can't change my profile picture. Help!

So, i've been using Spotify premium for a few months. The thought of sharing your favorite playlists with other people and personalizing your account was amazing, i tried to upload a picture to my profile. It didn't accept my pictures, so i tried a random picture just to see if i can upload. It did. But i can't change it now and i've tried every way to change it, i deleted the app on my laptop and re-download it, i've tried it on a different laptop etc. Nothing worked. Please help me.

66 Replies

Joing myself to the list of "change profile picture" does notthing club 🙂

If you like using the "Your Music" feature have in mind that you are LIMITED to 10 000 tracks. If you want this to be fixed vote for this post

Same problem...

same problem.... so annoying :((..

YEP! soooooooooooooooooo annoying, please fix this spotify i'm bored of my picture and want to change it! thank you x

samee;((

I have the same profile. I'm on a Mac. It's VERY frustrating. Can anybody help please?

Same problem here. It let me do it once, didn't like how the picture fit so I went to change it and now it simply won't let me. It highlights the 'change' option but clicking it does nothing. I was going to try reinstalling the app but after reading through this it sounds like that won't help. Please fix this, Spotify!

What do you mean change it desktop?

Uploaded my photo and it posted upside down. Now I can't fix it!  Seriousy! It's 2017! Posting a simple photo file should not be so difficult.

I have the same problem here nothing the change icon is there and it does nothing

Seeing this bug too

That's how I've been trying to change it, but it still won't work. The "change" button is highlighted when I hover over it but when I click it nothing happens. 😕

For real Spotify, when is this going to be fixed? This same problem has been around for years.

Same here. Are you working on a fix?

the same!... so annoying

The same exact thing happened to me about a week ago. I liked the picture when I uploaded it, but now I hate it. I was on a chat with a Spotify support person for an hour and it is still not fixed.

Very annoying.

Facing the same problem here.

Same problem over here! I'm despairing...

But somehow I'm glad that I finally found out I'm not the only one with this problem, hahaha. Spotify has to fix this asap, it's so annoying.... The pic I chose (the right way round!) is is shown  in the frame 90 degrees rotated and now it's not possible to undo it.

I tried to change it on by brothers notebook, I reinstalled Spotify, I logged out and in...

I don't want to create an new account bc of this!

To everyone else who's annoyed bc of this- I feel you!

same problem, found this forum trying to fix it. well **bleep**

I got this problem too.

Suggested posts