Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't change my profile picture. Help!

Solved!

I can't change my profile picture. Help!

So, i've been using Spotify premium for a few months. The thought of sharing your favorite playlists with other people and personalizing your account was amazing, i tried to upload a picture to my profile. It didn't accept my pictures, so i tried a random picture just to see if i can upload. It did. But i can't change it now and i've tried every way to change it, i deleted the app on my laptop and re-download it, i've tried it on a different laptop etc. Nothing worked. Please help me.

66 Replies

Me too! However, Spotify should make it more obvious as to how to update
Marked as solution

I have noticed that on my other laptop my lenovo the spotify application on that does not let me change my profile picture on spotify but if i go onto my alienware laptop and again open the application it then allows me to change my profile picture... Ummm im not sure why.

hi

Same problem there is "No Change" when I "Hover" my curser over my blank profile pic as per the HELP instructions, 31st March 2017 and they still havn't figured it out, Macbook Pro , Safari , all updates done , and Spotify.com profile image change doesn't work?  I shouldn't have to use help! or the community for something so basic! I don't use Facebook for this either. Where's the "Update Image" icon + link? like how Facebook works, or Instagram, annoyed today, try again tommorow or the next day it "might" work then. Jokes!! (directed at Spotify no one else)

Go to Help>About Spotify on your desktop app and it should tell you if you're updated. Update it and restart the program. It should work. A lot of people, including me, just assume that their app was updated and it wasn't.

I've just found that too! Bit annoyed especially since I got my account hacked last weekend, would be good to have a prompt for any new updates

How do you add a picture to a family member on the family plan?!?!   My 11 year old son is part of my plan, and he wants his own picture.  All of the help discussions apply either to a stand alone account or to the owner of a family plan.  (My software is up to date.)  Thanks!

Suggested posts