Announcements

I can't change the order of the queue anymore!

I can't change the order of the queue anymore!

Finsup574

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Laptop - using Spotify Desktop version

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Somehow Spotify was updated and I have lost a TON of features, many of which have been mentioned in other threads. One thing that I haven't seen brought up is that I can no longer skip to a specific song on my queue anymore. I can only click "next" to get to the next song in the queue.

Let's say I add three albums to my queue to listen to and I end up hating the first album and want to skip ahead to the second album which is 10 songs down on my queue. I used to be able to go to the queue and scroll to the song I want to play and double click and it would automatically adjust to that spot in the queue. This feature has been removed and my only option is to click "NEXT" 10 times. This is so frustrating. STOP REMOVING FEATURES!

1 Reply

Elena

Hey there @Finsup574!

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

We understand your frustration and we have forwarded your feedback to the right team here. Spotify is testing new things in order to gather feedback on different features so that we could improve the app in the future, you can learn more about that here

Right now, it's not possible to opt-out of this test but if you're not happy with the new experience we'd recommend adding a +VOTE here to show your support for the idea of a toggle between the versions.

We hope this info helps. We'll be here if you have any other questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts

Env: prod